In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the users of this website are hereby informed of the following general information:
- The PSSI is BLOCKCHAIN TRACEABILITY, S.L. (hereinafter “TRAZABLE”), with registered office at C/ Amado Granell Mesado 65 Esc. 6 9 29 46002 – Valencia (Spain) with N.I.F. B40547507.
- Trazable is registered in the following public registry: Registro Mercantil de VALENCIA Tomo 10590, Libro 7871, Folio 161, Sección 8, Hoja V 185109, I/A 1 (17.12.18)
- Users may establish direct and effective communication with Trazable by means of written communication sent to the address indicated above, as well as using any of the following means:
We warn that access to and use of the web site implies that the user understands and accepts expressly and without reservation this legal notice and the applicable legal texts, assuming, therefore, all the obligations and rules included in the texts.
WE REMIND YOU THAT IN ORDER TO USE ANY OF THE SERVICES THAT WE OFFER YOU IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THEM.
On the other hand, it must be taken into account that this document is one of those that form part of the legal texts that regulate such important issues as:
- The use and browsing of the website, as well as our responsibility as providers of information society services (Law 34/2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), and of you as users;
- The use by us, our partners or third parties of data storage and retrieval devices (cookies) relating to your online behaviour, preferences, tastes, browsing the website;
- The processing of personal data, which identifies or may identify users, in accordance with the applicable regulations, especially Regulation, 679/2016, General Data Protection (hereinafter, RGPD), and the Organic Law, 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), development regulations and other notes, reports, or resolutions of the supervisory authorities, European or Spanish;
- The terms and conditions applicable to the services that we provide as a provider of information society services, especially the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users (hereinafter LGDCU), Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, and regulations that may be applicable to us in the banking and financial field, even if we are not an entity of this type.
If at any time the user should disagree with the content of this Legal Notice or any of the other agreements, it is recommended not to use the website, as such use implies that what is set out herein is known, understood and accepted in full.
Finally, users will be informed of any update, extension or modification that may occur in our services or in these conditions, by means of publication on the Trazable website.